Camp Half Blood Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time For Some Good Old Fashioned Flirting With A Daughter Of Terror

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Time For Some Good Old Fashioned Flirting With A Daughter Of Terror Empty Time For Some Good Old Fashioned Flirting With A Daughter Of Terror

Post by Liberty Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:52 pm

Jace walked around the amphitheater, checking it out. She was completely silent as she did so.
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Time For Some Good Old Fashioned Flirting With A Daughter Of Terror Empty Re: Time For Some Good Old Fashioned Flirting With A Daughter Of Terror

Post by Juusanbi no Poptart Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:01 pm

Walking through what he presumed to be the ampitheater due to the echoes of his cane tapping through the area, the soundwaves giving him a general overview of the surroundings. Realizing that there was a girl nearby, Tyki continued walking and tapping with an even expression before 'tripping' just as he approached the girl. "Agh!" tyki shouted as he fell, knocking down the girl as he landed face-first in her chest, internally giggling as he externally struggled to move due to the girl landing on top of him.
Juusanbi no Poptart
Juusanbi no Poptart
Admin

https://chbreborn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Time For Some Good Old Fashioned Flirting With A Daughter Of Terror Empty Re: Time For Some Good Old Fashioned Flirting With A Daughter Of Terror

Post by Liberty Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:30 pm

Jace shrieked a bit as she fell on the guy. She quickly got up and backed away from him. She was about to get angry with him when she noticed he was carrying a cane. She realized he was blind and just settled for glaring at him.
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juusanbi no Poptart Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:37 pm

Bowing at the waist after standing, being certain to keep a firm grip on his cane, Tyki said "I apologize, I didn't realize that there was someone else here."
Juusanbi no Poptart
Juusanbi no Poptart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberty Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:41 pm

Jace just watched him, not sure what to say to him. After a bit, she replied quietly, "its fine." He seemed interesting enough to talk to but she was wasn't sure about him.
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juusanbi no Poptart Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:46 pm

Smiling softly, Tyki closed his golden eyes and said "Thank you for your forgiveness." He then realized he hadn't introduced himself yet. "Ah, I'm sorry, My name is Tyki Mikk, a new camper here. I am a son of Erebus. What's your name?" Tyki asked.
Juusanbi no Poptart
Juusanbi no Poptart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberty Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:52 pm

"Jace Rowan. Daughter of Deimos." she said, waiting to get all awkward and leave. She placed her hands on her hips and watched him. Every time she told someone that, they left. She waited and watched him.
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juusanbi no Poptart Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:55 pm

"Nice to meet you!" Tyki exclaimed happily as he put out his right hand, the one not holding the cane, in a gesture of friendship(a handshake).
Juusanbi no Poptart
Juusanbi no Poptart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberty Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:58 pm

Jace was taken aback but shook Tyki's hand. "You do know who Deimos is, right?" she asked.
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juusanbi no Poptart Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:01 pm

Nodding with a grin, Tyki replied with an energetic tone. "Yeah! Isn't he the god of Terror? If you think I'd judge you 'cus of that, I would be a hypocrite! I mean, my dad is the original god of Darkness and Shadows! My brother is Death! I have no right to judge you!"
Juusanbi no Poptart
Juusanbi no Poptart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberty Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:06 pm

Jace looked at him with curiosity. "Oh." she said, still too shy to say anything else. Then she realized he may not have noticed what happened during the trip. "Um, just so you know, you kinda faceplanted...into my chest earlier..." she said quietly.
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juusanbi no Poptart Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:09 pm

Blushing slightly, Tyki said "Ah, sorry about that! I was wondering what was so soft..." Tyki trailed off before going beet-red. "Ah, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry!" Tyki exclaimed in fear as he bowed at the waist.
Juusanbi no Poptart
Juusanbi no Poptart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberty Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:19 pm

"Its fine." Jace said quickly, laughing slightly at his panic. "I'm fine." She smiled at the guy.
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juusanbi no Poptart Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:21 pm

Smiling slightly, Tyki calmed down. "So, what are you doing in the Ampetheater at this time? ...Whatever time it is."
Juusanbi no Poptart
Juusanbi no Poptart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberty Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:27 pm

"Its the afternoon and just because I felt like checking it out again." she said, shrugging. She bit her lip a little in concentration as she studied him.
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juusanbi no Poptart Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:38 pm

Nodding slightly, Tyki had an epiphany. "Hey, wanna see something cool?" Tyki asked estatically, his yellow eyes glinting blankly in the lights of the theater.
Juusanbi no Poptart
Juusanbi no Poptart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberty Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:48 pm

"Sure." she said, her purple eyes filling with curiosity. She didn't know this guy very well but she was warming up to him pretty quickly.
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juusanbi no Poptart Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:53 pm

Grinning, Tyki closed his eyes before holding out his hand, palm up. After a few seconds, a shadowwy mist-like substance began to gather and condense about 3 inches above his hand. As it formed a perfect sphere, a yellow iris suddenly formed on the sphere, the eyeball looking around form a few seconds before focusing on the girl. "Wow! You're pretty!" Tyki exclaimed with a slight blush.
Juusanbi no Poptart
Juusanbi no Poptart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberty Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:55 pm

Jace watched and then blushed at his comment before reaching out to poke the eye.
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juusanbi no Poptart Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:57 pm

Paling slightly as he quickly pulled the eye back slightly, Tyki said "Please be careful. This eye is linked to my optic nerve and my brain, so if you poke it, it will be the same as if you poked a regular eye."
Juusanbi no Poptart
Juusanbi no Poptart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberty Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:03 pm

"Oh.. Sorry." Jace said awkwardly and pulled her hand away. "That's really cool though." she said.
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juusanbi no Poptart Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:05 pm

Grinning, Tyki said "Thanks!" in a childish, boisterous tone as his gray skin seemed to glow slightly in the lights of the Ampitheater.
Juusanbi no Poptart
Juusanbi no Poptart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberty Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:08 pm

Jace smiled. "So you can really see me?" she asked.
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juusanbi no Poptart Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:12 pm

Nodding eagerly, Tyki said "Yup! If I couldn't see you, then how would I have been able to tell how beautiful you are?" Tyki would have winked, but both his eyes were closed and the fake eye had no eyelids.
Juusanbi no Poptart
Juusanbi no Poptart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberty Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:15 pm

"Because you could just be saying that." she said with a blush. She curled her hair behind her ear and smiled.
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum