Camp Half Blood Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Derek's workshop

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Derek's workshop - Page 2 Empty Re: Derek's workshop

Post by Liberty Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:52 pm

Kylie shrugged. "I...um...better go." she said quietly.
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaxsor Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:57 pm

I said, "Okay then, see you tomorrow Kylie. I better get back to this." I turned to my motion sensor, picked it up, then moved into the torso canopy for the pilot, then placed it in. I turned it on, then the display fit itself perfectly. Nice! I could have the prototype done within a month or two, maybe even weeks! I was excited, for once. I decided to use the display to call my mother.

OOC: Can you RP Derek's mother? She's sort of like him, except that her no romance thing was a suggestion. She isn't angry with him at all. She wants him to make a difference, but also have someone to continue his work. (If you know what I mean.)

Jaxsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberty Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:45 pm

Derek's mother answered the call with a smile. "Hello! How are you, Derek? How is the project coming along?" she asked.
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaxsor Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:03 pm

I answered, "It's coming along extremely well. Just got that HUD problem worked out by cutting it down to a motion sensor, all that's really needed to keep someone alert and alive. It should be a matter of months until the prototype is all done."

I continued, "I say months because...I met someone, mother. Her name is Kylie, she's...well she's really nice, and I wanted to give a relationship a shot. I'm sorry, you may think I don't have my priorities straight, maybe even be angry, but I'm so close now, I may not have to worry. But if you're angry...I guess I understand."

Jaxsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberty Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:12 am

A small smile spread across the mother's lips as she looked at her son. "How could I be angry? There's no reason to be. Derek, honey, I didn't mean for you to take my words so strictly. I want you to make a difference. But I also want someone to carry on your work. When I said no romance, it was only a suggestion." she said calmly.
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaxsor Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:18 am

I breathed a huge sigh of relief and said, "Thank you mother, thank you. I'm going to get back to it now, but thank you for being understanding."

Jaxsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberty Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:40 pm

Derek's mother smiled. "Be happy, Derek. That's all I want." she says.
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaxsor Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:16 pm

I ended the call with, "Thank you, mother. Thank you," and then continued working on the torso.

OOC: I want to have a part where Kylie's sibling, Drake, is none too approving of her choice in guys. I wanted to have this in the Aphrodite cabin.

Jaxsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberty Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:17 am

OOC: On it!
Liberty
Liberty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content